What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got some kind of roach killing tablets that have boric acid and roach bait. The roaches had been all over Mom's little mini computer and its power brick. Put one next to her PC and the roaches ate it up. Put two more (one on either side) and a 3rd next to the power brick. Also put one near the modem. Those were places the roaches were gathering. They have been devouring the tablets and thinning out. I put some on top of the microwave, under the microwave, under the air fryer, in some drawers, in cabinets, etc and the roaches are eating them. I need to spread the powder as well. Roaches need to eat it and DIE!

I also got some boric acid spray. Need to order more peppermint oil. Once we clean out the cabinets I'm going to use some spray, powder, and add some diatomaceous earth into the mix.

Having stomach problems today. Cooked for Mom and fed the kitties. Need to get some feed for the cows at some point.
Boric acid is useful for many things. They even put it up in suppository form!

I'm going to have to put some in the pantry bc the roaches managed o get in. Brother sprayed peppermint oil in there but that will only deter them for awhile.

I'm going to have to go scorched earth with the boric acid.

I'm going to have to put some in the pantry bc the roaches managed o get in. Brother sprayed peppermint oil in there but that will only deter them for awhile.

I'm going to have to go scorched earth with the boric acid.
In the past we've only had s,ome luck with the boric acid powder, tablets.., the roaches just sneered at them. We've tried Avion gel with pretty good luck. It's just a little pricey, if you could just buy one tube..... but it does work

Back