Plumbing Forum Post Count Listing

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clear coat is to be applied on top of my epoxy garage floor. It just doesn't have the brilliance it once had when new, and I'm tired of the little chips of paint blowing away, even though they are supposedly embedded into the epoxy. The clear coat is suppose to have almost a wet look, which will look better when I am sitting in the garage, drinking a beer, while you worker bees are doing your thing! :p

I like that idea. What color is the floor? Mine is the tan color and looks pretty good but is almost ready for a recoat after two years of use but they were a heck of a couple of years. My goal is to find a place to store the boat in the winter so I don't have to fit it in the garage and take up all the room. It's a three car garage and with the boat from corner to corner I can barely squeze the YJ next to it.

I have the gray color.
mancavegarageremodel7.jpg

Little amusement park near Santa Claus, IN.

Going there just reminded me why i hate large groups... Though there was a lot of eye candy and a lot of people wearing bathing suits they really shouldn't...

:D Maybe i should have said many wearing not near enough bathing suit...

But the eye candy was wonderful.

I was at the river this weekend thinking the same thing, although I'm sure people were looking at me thinking the same thing.

Here is a question for you Otahyoni (and a chance to increase your post count)...what the heck is there to do at an amusement park in Santa Claus, Indiana? Are there little elves that you shoot at? Watch Santa in the "off season", sitting on his couch, eating leftover cookies? Is this town decorated like Xmas year round?

I think it might be... The park has different themes, Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Halloween... and a water park. The themes are a little lame, but there are 3 awesome wooden coasters and a few other good rides...

The price seems good, considering Disneyland costs about $100 per person to set foot inside.

Going there really made me remember how much i hate being around a lot of people though... need to go when it's not so busy...

Latest posts

Back