Plumbing Forum Post Count Listing

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm third, and I have a life, posting on forums and ignoring people as things around me happen.

I have been getting calls like crazy since the new year for work so I may be dropping down a bit.

I have been getting calls like crazy since the new year for work so I may be dropping down a bit.

I understand, we look forward to when you have some more free time.

Between 4-5 AM and 8-9 PM weekdays and all weekend unless I am out wheeling.

I really hate the 3 am posts because that means I am driving far away that day.

I really hate the 3 am posts because that means I am driving far away that day.

I hate that. I move as close as I can to wherever I work. Nothing is worth 2 hours in traffic.

If I moved close to the work I would have to move every week. But you are wrong there are plenty of places worth driving that far for. It's the life I chose being a contractor.

If I moved close to the work I would have to move every week. But you are wrong there are plenty of places worth driving that far for. It's the life I chose being a contractor.

Maybe for you, not for me though. I'm not going to get rich doing what I do. Can't justify the drive.

I really don't have a cap on what I can make so as long as I am willing I can make as much as I want. (Assuming people want to pay me to work)

I really don't have a cap on what I can make so as long as I am willing I can make as much as I want. (Assuming people want to pay me to work)

I like the idea, but I never really got into construction. I did when I was in my late teens, but I was happy to get out of it. Texas summers are brutal. Of course I traded that for 120 degree kitchens so, I don't know how smart that was, but all the same.

Hello,may not be on the topik,i`m sorry i`m a newbie from Russia,worked a plumber,i user to build bridges to communicate what materials tools you use,if there isa Russian-speaking users will be grateful for the heip.

Welcome, we're glad to have you!

We could probably locate an interpreter for you, but then nobody else would understand what is being said or asked. I personally thing your writing skills are great...Go ahead and ask any questions you have.

We could probably locate an interpreter for you, but then nobody else would understand what is being said or asked. I personally thing your writing skills are great...Go ahead and ask any questions you have.
:eek: Хорошо я постараюсь найти переводчика.:)

fotor1524.jpg

Latest posts

Back