What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got some kind of roach killing tablets that have boric acid and roach bait. The roaches had been all over Mom's little mini computer and its power brick. Put one next to her PC and the roaches ate it up. Put two more (one on either side) and a 3rd next to the power brick. Also put one near the modem. Those were places the roaches were gathering. They have been devouring the tablets and thinning out. I put some on top of the microwave, under the microwave, under the air fryer, in some drawers, in cabinets, etc and the roaches are eating them. I need to spread the powder as well. Roaches need to eat it and DIE!

I also got some boric acid spray. Need to order more peppermint oil. Once we clean out the cabinets I'm going to use some spray, powder, and add some diatomaceous earth into the mix.

Having stomach problems today. Cooked for Mom and fed the kitties. Need to get some feed for the cows at some point.
Boric acid is useful for many things. They even put it up in suppository form!

I'm going to have to put some in the pantry bc the roaches managed o get in. Brother sprayed peppermint oil in there but that will only deter them for awhile.

I'm going to have to go scorched earth with the boric acid.

I'm going to have to put some in the pantry bc the roaches managed o get in. Brother sprayed peppermint oil in there but that will only deter them for awhile.

I'm going to have to go scorched earth with the boric acid.
In the past we've only had s,ome luck with the boric acid powder, tablets.., the roaches just sneered at them. We've tried Avion gel with pretty good luck. It's just a little pricey, if you could just buy one tube..... but it does work

The body of the person who died in Pompei? Or the shell of it bc it sort of fossilized. I'm trying to figure out if the person had boots on or something. Couldn't make out the texture/lines.

The cats and dogs have been hunting the roaches but there are too many of them and they go places the cats and dogs can't reach.

Yesterday sucked. I was sick most of the day. My sister called for my birthday but my brother also picked up and then interrupted me, talked over me, and screamed at me for trying to talk so I hung up and messaged my sister an apology but said I didn't need to have him screaming at me. I took a nap. After the phone call my brother barged into my room to yap at me while I was taking medicine and I didn't respond. He called me an a$$hole and left. Haven't spoken with him since.

I then napped until after midnight. Mom hadn't realized it was my birthday and apologized. I got her something to eat and went back to bed. She made up for it today by going with me into town. We hung out at friend's house for a bit and I played with the kittens. Even got Mom to hold little Kelebrimbor. He's such a sweet little kitty. Friend's grandfather rolled up and laid on the horn trying to get him to come out and then drove off. He did that about 3 times while we were there. If my friend gets the house deeper into town the old man won't be able to get away with that. Too close to the police station. If he rolls up and pulls that crap like he usually does, the cops will be able to hear it from the station. It can also be heard from the library, post office, high school, banks, etc.

Friend's mom had been there before we got there. She'd come into his house, went to the laundry room, took his wet clothes out of the washing machine, threw them on the floor, and then put her stuff in the machine. So now my friend has to wash his clothes again. Hellbeast couldn't even be bothered to put his stuff in the dryer. She doesn't even knock before entering, just barges right in.

Went into Walmart for a couple of things, grabbed Subway sammich for Mom, and then headed home.

Just ate and am resting.

Back