What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought this safe for $1 on an online auction... I knew it was going to be heavy but didn't expect it to be this large... It's 34" tall and 22" wide and 22" deep. Also heavier than I thought.
I’m looking at a safe on an online auction that is twice as big as that . Going to have to rethink this . I can get it off my trailer with the tractor and into my walk out basement but need to see if it can be moved at the auction site.

So, a few days ago a bug flew into my ear when I was carrying stuff into the house. I knew I got it out but the knowledge that it had been in my ear bugged me and it kept itching. I went at it a bit too aggressively with a Q-tip and now my eardrum is swollen and I have an ear infection. Had a fever at the doctor's office. He said it looks raw inside the ear. Prescribed ear drops and antibiotics. They couldn't fill it that day. My fever finally broke in the morning. Had a headache nonstop. Feeling a little better now, still sweating, but still feeling like garbage. My coordination is off and I'm exhausted.

So, a few days ago a bug flew into my ear when I was carrying stuff into the house. I knew I got it out but the knowledge that it had been in my ear bugged me and it kept itching. I went at it a bit too aggressively with a Q-tip and now my eardrum is swollen and I have an ear infection. Had a fever at the doctor's office. He said it looks raw inside the ear. Prescribed ear drops and antibiotics. They couldn't fill it that day. My fever finally broke in the morning. Had a headache nonstop. Feeling a little better now, still sweating, but still feeling like garbage. My coordination is off and I'm exhausted.
Very scary! Get well soon! I hope the bug in your ear wasn't a Ceti Eel like the one Khan put into Chekov's ear in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan"!

Last edited:
You must have really worked that ear... hope your better soon !

Latest posts

Back