Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend got his new shower doors in. He needs to clean up the dripped caulk- he was exhausted and had drama going on.
1724504664292.png

Tom, I'm hoping the caulk was still wet when he took the picture. He was exhausted by the time he got to that point. He had to adjust the walls to make them level and plumb.

Havasu, I don't know, my brother has like 10 bottles of stuff in my bathroom. Multiple bottles of various shampoos, conditioner, body wash, beard spray, etc. I have two bottles- shampoo/conditioner combo and bodywash. I fully admit I might add some Noxema face cream in there at some point just because I like the scent. Mom used it when I was a kid so it brings back good memories. I had a jar that I would open just to smell sometimes. Plus bugs don't like eucalyptus much.

Remember this type of decor?
1729701370336.png
Someone on reddit posted a pic of their grandparents' bathroom. And I thought just having carpet was bad enough.
1729701478189.png
I found a whole website with this monstrous theme
1729701544021.png

My second childhood home was in a small town in Massachusetts, and was built in 1968. It had 2 1/2 baths. The primary bathroom had a yellow tile theme. The other main bath had a green tile theme. Finally, the powder room had a blue tile theme. These were tile colors of the era, and my mother had matching colored toilet paper and tissues for each of the bathrooms. Today you can not really find color toilet paper or colored tissues, but they were popular back in the 70s. Nothing quite over the top like the carpeted photos above but certainly nothing like you see today.

I do hope the electric seat heater in the brown sheepskin motif fur-lined pot is on a GFCI and AFCI protected breaker. I bet the static electric shock on a dry winter’s day could make a guy stand up and take notice.

I bit the bullet and had a pro install two grab bars in each of two bathrooms.

Latest posts

Back