Random plumbing pics

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff! It's great to see you again! I hope you're feeling better now.

My friend is helping some people across the street with their bathroom. They only have one bathroom in the house & he found out it hasn't been usable for almost a year. The people living there both have health problems and haven't been able to hire someone or work on it themselves.

He found hidden junction boxes behind the tub.
1722807448760.png
He put up a vapor barrier and put in a new tub.
1722807512629.png
Looks like they will need new flooring.
Edit: It will get vinyl plank flooring that looks like marble. The electrical was outlet boxes for the kitchen.
He put up the shower walls, tub spout, controls, and shower arm.
1722812576311.png

Last edited:
What do you call the toilets with the outlet on the back instead of the bottom anyway?

I have had more than enough experience with the damn termites! The very first shower pan I did was at my own house, I also put in a heated floor down there at the same basement bathroom. 5 years later we had termites flying out the second floor bathtub and walls! The way the termite guy put it was that between the leaking shower pan and heated floor I had basically built a "Termite Spa" and they were coming from miles around to hang out there! Had to bust the whole damn thing up and start over.
Live and learn, hopefully.
-Tim Whistler

Last edited:
Back