No water coming out of faucets after annual tank cleaning.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iknownothing

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new her so I hope I make the right impression. I know nothing!!! No I'm joking, But I am a little lost here. I am on a well. Electric heater. Bladder tank. I needed to clean my salt reservoir and in doing so, I turn off the power to both the pump and heater. Drain the bladder, but the heater gave me problems. It wasn't flowing much at all. So I pulled on the release valve and to my surprise, water came gushing out of the bottom.
I drain both tanks clean, and turn back my water pump, filled the bladder, then slowly opened the valve for the heater and she filled up nicely. Turned my heater power on. Now the final test... I go to turn on the faucet, nothing but a bit of water a gushing air. Cold water came out but very low pressure til there was nothing. Now I get nothing out of either faucets and theres water in the tanks. I am sure it's something I didn't do right but not sure. I didn't open a hot water faucet while draining the tanks. That I think may have been the issue. But now what do I do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a million.

Try taking off the aerator screens under each faucet.
it sounds like you may have stopped them up with mineral from the cleaning you have done.

Back