Looking for Tub/Shower faucet kit with volumn control

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzhang2006

Reaction score
I am looking for a tub/shower faucet kit that comes with water flow/volumn control. Most of the brand products just have temperature control and diverter.

Thanks!

J

Delta 1700 model does independent water volume and independent temperature control
They generally “frame these” as for tubs not showers. They don’t like you using these “water wasters” for showers! 😱

I always wondered where the volume controls went!

They generally “frame these” as for tubs not showers. They don’t like you using these “water wasters” for showers! 😱

Water flow is determined by the showerhead restrictor.

I can't tell for sure, but are the diverters in the tub spout or on the control panel? I am looking for one with the diverter in the control panel.
You'll have a tough time finding integrated diverter these days. I don't think Mcore has integrated diverters, you could ask Moen. The closest you'll get is integrated transfer valves.

Who’s “ they “ ? Because they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Back