how to install new plumbing for single bowel kitchen sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slingtv4kn

Reaction score
Hello there,

Do you have any guidance on where i can go to learn how to hookup pluming for single bowel kitchen sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher? Basically renovated the kitchen so old cabinets, countertops, sink, dishwasher, garbage disposal were removed and new being installed.

The cabinet guys will attach new sink to countertop but i need to do the plumbing. Is there a place i can go to learn to do it the right way?

I wish I knew how to send you pictures I'm sure if you goggle kitchen sink drain with garage disposal/dish washer you will see something, , once posters see this they will post pictures I wish I was more computer literate !!!!!!!!

Hello there,

Do you have any guidance on where i can go to learn how to hookup pluming for single bowel kitchen sink with garbage disposal and dishwasher? Basically renovated the kitchen so old cabinets, countertops, sink, dishwasher, garbage disposal were removed and new being installed.

The cabinet guys will attach new sink to countertop but i need to do the plumbing. Is there a place i can go to learn to do it the right way?
Glad your starting to get responses!!!!!!!

Back