Delta Monitor 1800 Series Identification Help

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Hart

Reaction score
Hello, I have a Delta Monitor Series 1800 shower system. My shower has 2 of these systems and both showerheads are leaking from the rotation point of the bell. There is a gasket in there but Delta says they don't sell that part and I would have to buy a whole new shower head. Okay, that sucks, but they don't seem to sell this head anymore. Worse than that, I can't find this trim as ever being sold.

It looks pewter with gold accents. But no such combination could I find. I know this is from the Victorian collection and that the likely part number is T18255-??

Can anyone tell me if the gasket can be sourced somewhere else? The gasket markings say K&M 89152.
Or what this trim is actually called so I can search for it on Ebay if I have to?

Thank you!

EDIT: RP34355NP is the model/trim number. It is Pear Nickle/Brass. Delta has no modern equivalent and an Ebay replacement is $1,500. So my best luck is finding a suitable gasket replacement.

Shower1.jpgShower2.jpgShower3.jpg

Last edited:
It’s pearl nickel with polished brass accents.

Its from the Victorian collection.

No longer manufactured.

show picture of the "gasket", please.
I have a brand new (excellent single spray pattern with dozens of nozzles) Delta NN (satin/pearl nickel) available to sell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB
Last edited:
Back