Which brand?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJay

Moron
Reaction score
Yes, I am still alive and trapped in the bathroom from you-know-where...

I getting ready to order faucets for shower and roman tub and am quite bewildered. We want reliable quality and easily serviceable in the future if needed, but I'd like to do that without paying more than necessary.

Some brands, like Pfister or Delta, aren't as expensive overall as others, like Kohler or Moen. They do sell pricey products, but also have some that are far more reasonable.

Kinda leaning towards Delta. Any reason not to?

In my opinion Delta is the correct choice. There not over priced and parts will always be available for repairs if needed. There guaranteed for life. ( including finish) And that's not just a slogan. If you have a problem with any of there products just call there 800# and they will send you the parts need free of charge.

John

I agree with john and the only comment that I would add is that the "care and cleaning" is very important. Many consumers use cleaning products that will destroy the finish of any fixture or faucet. Read and follow the info provided by the manufacturer and your new faucets should look beautiful for many years.

Back