What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did an inquiry on why BSBC would not pay for her services. They claim this is not a necessity so this is why insurance doesn't cover them. But why is it I have gone to a few dermatologists and are a medical necessity?

Thats odd indeed. Maybe she’s not a preferred provider or otherwise out of their network. All the stuff I get done by the Dermatologist these days are covered because of my history with cancer. Well, the surgery to fork my tongue wasn’t covered….. 🤣

With my BCBS, I am not stuck within my network. In fact, I don't even need a referral. We both have been wondering whether she would take us if we had one of those show worthy events? I do know, that a few times a year, production trailers block the parking lot, which is when she is/was doing filming? I think those who volunteer for her show get everything comped?

Well, yesterday, my father passed away. He was 94, had a good life.. even a month ago he had his tree climbing gear on and cutting limbs.
But Leukemia came out of nowhere and got him.
I say this mainly because, you need to get everything in order as to who to call to report it. And be prepared to be on hold for hours.
And the cost of what you would think is a standard funeral, it's crazy 30k plus. , much better to do cremation if you can do that.

Latest posts

Back