Replace Offset Double Basin Kitchen Sink

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkeye

Reaction score
I have an offset 30" double basin kitchen sink that I would like to replace with a single basin offset sink that matches. I just prefer having a single basin so I can get more room back under the sink. The sink I have is a sterling stainless large left side basin sink. I have tried to search for a replacement single basin online with no exact fit. Has anyone come across a site that focuses on this type of retro fit replacements? Thanks in advance for your help.

There are many styles available. Try Googling "Farmhouse sink", "apron front sink" or "single bowl sink." Lowe's and Home Depot also carry a variety and have special order programs where you can receive the product within 3-4 days.

Thanks for the tips. I have done some research but my concern is that I don't want the new sink to fit into the same slot under my granite slab wihtou added "cutting or grinding". I'm headed to lowe's today and will check on an exact fit replacement.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back