What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some “sucking the government’s tit” can also agree with @cgilley’s assessment.
Well someone must be voting for the fool…….I assume they’re getting some type of benefit from Bidens Stupid polices.

Not sure what I said that upset you, but that’s your problem and not mine. As for me, I wasted a couple of hours watching both the speech and the response.
exactly. I'm not upset, you wasted your time. But here is what you posted: " I stand ready to give our POTUS a chance to prove my eyes are lying to me!" So you initiated the conversation not me.

He's done that. He's senile. I'm dealing with inlaws in their mid to late 80s. I know what I am looking at. So why would you want some one senile to have a chance? Seriously, what the heck is your thought process? Honest question.

50% of the electorate in the US pays NO federal income tax. But they can vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. -- Ben Franklin​

This results in the destruction of economies and war. We "got out of Afghanistan" with disastrous consequences, and immediately got into Ukraine. You have no idea how close we are to WW3. But you go ahead and let the senile POTUS have a chance. What could go wrong?

Meanwhile, the illegal immigration is out of control, the feds finally had to admit to the midnight flights of illegals to all over the country, but you go ahead and do you.

PS. That Gold Star dad who lost his kid during the pullout from Kabul and shouted at Biden was arrested. Sick!
exactly. I have 3 sons and a grandson who are serving or have served - the first two 6 combat tours in the sandbox - infantry and armor. The third is a rigger and jumps out of perfectly good airplanes. I have zero tolerance for the VA - about the top half need to be retired/fired and lose their pensions.

Last edited:
exactly. I'm not upset, you wasted your time. But here is what you posted: " I stand ready to give our POTUS a chance to prove my eyes are lying to me!" So you initiated the conversation not me.

He's done that. He's senile. I'm dealing with inlaws in their mid to late 80s. I know what I am looking at. So why would you want some one senile to have a chance? Seriously, what the heck is your thought process? Honest question.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. -- Ben Franklin​

This results in the destruction of economies and war. We "got out of Afghanistan" with disastrous consequences, and immediately got into Ukraine. You have no idea how close we are to WW3. But you go ahead and let the senile POTUS have a chance. What could go wrong?

Meanwhile, the illegal immigration is out of control, the feds finally had to admit to the midnight flights of illegals to all over the country, but you go ahead and do you.
Why give him a chance? Because I’ve been known to be wrong in the past.

And my in-laws are in Kyiv, Ukraine, right now and I do know how close to WW3 we are and Putin must be stopped,

I think Blueskyhigh was being sarcastic when he made that post.

It’s customary to watch the State of the Union address no matter who’s President, I watched but of course didn’t believe what he was saying. He has dementia, there’s no doubt.

I very rarely watch these guys, 90 % is mostly lies. They can't do half of what they promise when running for office. If Mr. T gets back in, i can't wait to see what the other side will do to try to get him back out. Now that's a good show to watch. And if he does get back in, I wonder if that wall will go back up.

I very rarely watch these guys, 90 % is mostly lies. They can't do half of what they promise when running for office. If Mr. T gets back in, i can't wait to see what the other side will do to try to get him back out. Now that's a good show to watch. And if he does get back in, I wonder if that wall will go back up.
I bet that war in Ukraine gets ended if Trump is elected

And our border will get sealed up and the fentanyl problem will get Taken care of.

You know, things that matter……..having a trannny read books to kids is about all this current administration cares about

Used a specialized borrowed tool for the first time—a track saw. WOW! Allowed me to precisely cut weird angles, as well as a diagonal slice off the bottom of a door. Could have been done with a lot of guides clamping and a Skilsaw, but this took seconds with no setup required!

Attachments

• IMG_4495.jpeg
    IMG_4495.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
I think our involvement in the war may greatly be curtailed but the Ukrainian people will never give up until Putin is out of the Donbas and Crimea, but the people will never surrender their land.
I’m not sure how it would be resolved but I do know one thing, if the war continues then Ukraine will eventually fall. They’ll run out of fighting men eventually.

Used a specialized borrowed tool for the first time—a track saw. WOW! Allowed me to precisely cut weird angles, as well as a diagonal slice off the bottom of a door. Could have been done with a lot of guides clamping and a Skilsaw, but this took seconds with no setup required!
Yup, tracksaws are cool. Let's you break down plywood very easily, and as you found out, other things too.

Did I just get taken to the cleaners?

I just got back from taking our 2022 Jeep into the dealers for its annual safety inspection, oil change and recall (dash light winking out unexpectedly).

I drove into the service lane as I normally do, got out and handed the keys to the valet, and went inside to talk to the service advisor. She wrote up the ticket and then handed me a sheet of paper with red lettering saying "Wheels are out of alignment!" I asks her "How in the hell did you determine that? She pointed to a couple of machines located on either side of the service lane that I drove past upon entering the garage and said "We determine that automatically." She said it would cost $160 for the 4-wheel alignment and, although we've only put a couple of thousand miles on the car since new, she highly recommended it.

I "caved" to in spite of my suspicious nature and her obvious charms and said "Okay."

Upon leaving I asked for the before and after measurements that came off the alignment machine and she showed the metrics to me and, sure enough, they were all "in the green" after the alignment.

I am still not sure I did the right thing. What say you?

I’m not sure how it would be resolved but I do know one thing, if the war continues then Ukraine will eventually fall. They’ll run out of fighting men eventually.
I hear the Russians are now conscripting Indians, from the subcontinent, to fight in the war. Against their will, of course.

They use those on a grand scale in Alaska with a chain saw as the cutting device….

…2022 Jeep…"Wheels are out of alignment!" …only put a couple of thousand miles on the car since new…What say you?
That DOES suggest something shady. Out of alignment with such little use? I’d be suspicious too.

Did they show you the same metrics leaving the dealership when new proving it was perfect at that time? I bet not!

https://www.hunter.com/vehicle-inspection/quick-check/

I just got back from taking our 2022 Jeep into the dealers for its annual safety inspection, oil change and recall (dash light winking out unexpectedly).

I drove into the service lane as I normally do, got out and handed the keys to the valet, and went inside to talk to the service advisor. She wrote up the ticket and then handed me a sheet of paper with red lettering saying "Wheels are out of alignment!" I asks her "How in the hell did you determine that? She pointed to a couple of machines located on either side of the service lane that I drove past upon entering the garage and said "We determine that automatically." She said it would cost $160 for the 4-wheel alignment and, although we've only put a couple of thousand miles on the car since new, she highly recommended it.

I "caved" to in spite of my suspicious nature and her obvious charms and said "Okay."

Upon leaving I asked for the before and after measurements that came off the alignment machine and she showed the metrics to me and, sure enough, they were all "in the green" after the alignment.

I am still not sure I did the right thing. What say you?
I’d never go back there again. Checking wheel alignment As you you drive in ? I call Horse ****

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back