Water flow balance

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigreeirecelta

Reaction score
Hi,
I am building 14 toilets, one next and independant to the other, in two rows of seven, back to back; they are for a camping. The problem I have is with the distribution of the cold water flow. The building will receive water from a tank that will have a pressure pump; this pump has a max flow of 63 litres per minute (here is the pump: Kit Presión Einhell BG-WW 1038 N 1,3HP - Sodimac.com ) what I am looking for is a water flow of 5-6 litres in each valve if one valve is open, two, three etc, or if 10 are open at the same time. What is the cheapest and most efficient way of achieving this?? is it possible??
Thanks a million for your help.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for a quick reply John. Nop, they valves are not sloan, but I could install 2 pumps instead. But what about the problem of the water flow, do you have any suggestions????

the toilet's will have tanks to flush them, I am actually thinking on fiitng them with a small diametre pipe because they are secondary. i.e. they don't need to refill immediately, or in a reduced time. I am more concerned about the water flow on the valves on the washbasin, apologies if I didn't explained myself initially. So I am looking for a water flow of 5-6 litres of water in the washbasin valves, but I want this flow to be equal regardless of how many taps are open at any given time.
Thanks again for your help :)

Last edited:
Back