Triton T80 Wont Heat Water

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garroth

Reaction score
Hi,

Having a bit of a weird problem with a 1 year old Triton T80 shower in my attic bathroom. The low pressure light never comes on but from Googling I dont think that rules it out, there hasnt been any noticeable change in pressure in the rest of the house in the last 12 months though.

Basically its humming away as if it was operating properly but the water is freezing cold, Ive waited 48 hours to see if any TCO resets or anything like that but no joy. This has happened once or twice in the last year but it always started working again within an hour.

A relative took off the front cover, checked the flow everything looked fine, it started working again after that so I left it.

Now a month later its completely cold again, has been for a week. Im just wondering if anyone recognizes this problem or if theres a way to remove the cover and manually reset it? Or anything in there I can adjust to see if it makes any difference (obviously with the isolation and the houses main trip switch turned off)?

Back