Removing shower Panel (Shower Tower)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IntarsiaGuy

Reaction score
Hello, we had a bathroom remodeled 2 years ago and a shower panel installed. I am now seeing water stains on the ceiling below so I want to remove it. Everything I've read has indicated they sit on clips. I can lift mine off of clips, and afterwards slide it a few inches left/right, but cannot remove it. It seems to be also attached in the middle somewhere. There are only 2 knobs, and neither knob has a set screw or seems to unscrew. I applied reasonable force to see if I could lift either knob straight off, and neither seems to (judgment call on my part on how much force to try to use). I am looking for advice on removing this panel (Wayfair brand name of VibrantBath). Thank you.

I had a similar set up that I had a hell of a time removing. I finally realized there were two hidden screws on the top and bottom, which allowed it to be removed enough to get to the flex supply lines, unscrew them, and remove the assembly from the wall.

I had a similar set up that I had a hell of a time removing. I finally realized there were two hidden screws on the top and bottom, which allowed it to be removed enough to get to the flex supply lines, unscrew them, and remove the assembly from the wall.
Thank you for your reply. No screws on the bottom. I removed the screws attaching the shower extension from the top but it revealed nothing underneath it, just the plate to attack it to.

Decided to not try to save the unit and got it off. The installer only installed the bottom clip with one screw. It was rotating while trying to pull it off, jamming itself. Pliers, tin snips...stupid thing is off now.

Good for you. If possible, can you post a picture of what is inside the cover, and how it screws down to the wall, so we can help others in the future?

Back