New Shopkeeper Starting Sanitary Shop?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexJohn24

Reaction score
Hello everyone, :)

This is Alex John, starting a shop of sanitary and hardware products but haven't experience of the business.

Someone suggest me to join the forum, So I am here to get experience about the work and discussion on relevant topics.

I hope you would help me.

Thanks

Welcome to Plumbing Forums!

I happened to notice your IP address is from India. Care to let us know who referred you here?

I have noticed a lot of people from India starting companies to sell products in America lately. Does India have a superior plumbing code that we are missing out on here?

Well then maybe there is a big market for his stuff in India.
It starts with education.

So Alex what do you want to know?

Welcome to Plumbing Forums!

I happened to notice your IP address is from India. Care to let us know who referred you here?

You right friend,

I am using Indian IP address, actually our main branch is in UK.

Well then maybe there is a big market for his stuff in India.
It starts with education.

So Alex what do you want to know?

Dear Sir,

I sell bathroom accessories with vanity units, sinks, mirrors, cabinets and more at affordable cost, actually I started the business recently, so I want to know the price compilation and other thing related the things.

And want to discuss with plumber about the product that what do they think about them....and how I improve my products quality.

thanks all..

Back