Using a washer dryer stand (with Wheels) with a stacked Miele Washer and Dryer

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nycpluminghek

Reaction score
Trying to solve a problem to gain access to my hot/cold valves and faucet which connects to my Miele Washer (230lbs). The issue is I have a stacked Miele dryer (145lbs) on top of the washer which blocks me from reaching the back of the washer, so if I needed access to my hot/cold supply valves I have to remove the dryer (which is heavy and sits in a stacking kit). I needed access once due to a leak (which is fixed) and now just thinking ahead.

Has anyone used a washing Machine Base Stand with Wheels like this one on the link below? It will allow me to move the stacked washer dryer if I need to do it. However I am also concerned that placing it on something like this might damage the appliance or is not recommended due to the amount of typical rigorous movement of the washer.

https://www.amazon.com/Jolitac-Wash...3&sprefix=washer+dryer+stands,aps,152&sr=8-20
Anyone have any thoughts? Creating any access to these hot/cold supply valves (from the back or the side) is not feasible due the cabinet this sits inside of. Wondering if anyone has put a stacked washer+dryer (230lbs+145lbs) on stands with wheels like this. Note the wheels DO lock and it load capacity seems to be ok for these stands that can withstand up to 1000lbs in weight

Let me know

Latest posts

Back