Tool responsibilities- Employer/employee

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plumber’s trucks are prime targets every day here in N California bay area. This is where police recommend we look first. Insurance is vital.
That looks like the same place I’ve picked up good deals on plumbing parts and plumbing tools, I see you go there too 👍

Curious why you have a negative perception of SIoux Falls. My grandson graduated tech school there a few years ago and does electrical and multi skill maintenance at a manufacturing plat. He is somewhere near the airport area. Seems to be high growth city.....

Curious why you have a negative perception of SIoux Falls. My grandson graduated tech school there a few years ago and does electrical and multi skill maintenance at a manufacturing plat. He is somewhere near the airport area. Seems to be high growth city.....
I went to tech school in Mitchell. Just didn't have a great experience in the area. It's just a personal bias. I've lived in rapid city most my life. There's kinda a east river compared to west river thing between some of us south dakotans. It is a high growth city in the state as is rapid currently. Hope this helps answer your question. I might have phrased my comment about souix falls poorly

Back