Harcraft faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djhowe46

Reaction score
I have a Harcraft bathroom faucet and the handles are loose. The locking nut on both handles are so rusted that they will not hold. Having a hard time finding info on Harcraft or finding a replacment faucet for the existing lines I have in place. Anyone have any info. Thanks

Harcraft parts are very hard to find. It's been a long time since I ran into one of those.
I wouldn't waste my time trying to find parts for that.
I would change out the intire valve. If the trim is okay you maybe able to rebuild the stems, new packing and bib washers. The seats ??? Good luck

Sorry I was thinking Tub/shower valve.
Post a picture maYbe some one here can help with a replacement that may look similar

Last edited:
You stated that you are having a hard time finding info or finding a replacement. Finding a replacement shouldn't be very hard. You don't have to get a special faucet for a replacement unless there is something unique about the design that the water supplies must be changed. Take a photo of the faucet and the water lines and go to a supplier to show what you need. You can even post it to us. As Mr David said, change out the valve. Pick something that has a lifetime warranty on parts.

Latest posts

Back